Thursday, January 25

*insert McDonalds slogan here*

I love being at MSU.

I love being away from my family.

I love the fact that I think I'm losing weight. Actually, I know I am. All this walking to and from class is killer, but it's actually helping! But, I hate the fact that I have shin splints b/c of all of it. And they hurt. A lot! But it's worth it.

I love Carrie Underwood's voice. Lol had to add that.

...and I love Amy cuz she reads all my blogs.

bah dah bah bah bah.... IM LOVIN IT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!

I'm thinking about going on the all jell-o diet! Not jell-o pudding...but jell-o jell-o!

You can seriously loose killer pounds with that! Jell-o for breakfast...jell-o for lunch...jell-o for dinner! Sounds good to me!

and yay for no family! I wish i could get away from mine :(

Anonymous said...

i read all of your blogs too.
i always check every night to see if theres a new one.
i just don't always comment.
so psh.
i feel unloved :(

you never read my blogs so PSH.


(katie)

Aleecia said...

katie.. i didnt know you had a blog! lol

well, i love you too if you read all my blogs. gosh, dont make me seem mean.