Friday, January 19

Ready Freddy

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO ready to go back to MSU.

I might be a nerd, but I actually enjoy doing school stuff! LOL! I dunno, it keeps me busy! Unless it's history stuff, that's boring beyond belief! For me at least.

Considering if I make it into pharmacy school, I still have 6 and 1/2 years of schooling to go... that's a good thing i enjoy it!

Jeez. I have been home for like 35 days! That's 34 too many ;)

There's another snow storm that's supposed to come through this weekend! Classes better not get cancelled next week, I'll be angry!

Random question: How are marshmellows made? I'm eating some right now, and I'm just curious! :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy it? gosh! Double Derd! Ha!

Marshmellows are made from cow brains. They use everything from cows nowadays.

haha I kid. Probably some form of milk and sugar and yeah??? hehe heck i dont know