Sunday, January 21

:(

It's official... Ashlie (my "best" friend) is not going to go to MSU next year. :(

It makes me sad. There's so way, no how, no nothing! She's not even going to think about it. I guess her dad is going over to Kuwait in September and she "doesn't want to leave her mom all alone." Which, yeah... i understand you want to be there for your mom, but she's an adult!

And her other excuses are "I already have a nice job, and I wouldn't have to worry about any other bills, only my car!" *sigh* Lol. I really want to just cry? I may seem cheesy the reason why. But UGH!

Ok.. I'll just lay it down how it is! Being a military kid... SUCKS! You have to change your friends every 2 years, and I've never really been good at keeping in touch with old friends. I've put in so much effort, they just don't seem to put the effort back, so in the end... I give up! That's why at the beginning i said "best" friend. Cuz well, I've never really had one!

Ashlie coming to MSU would have allowed me to maybe finally build that one friendship that I've always wanted. Seriously. That's what I've always wanted, a good friend. I don't really know how to describe the whole situation. It's in my head, and I know what it is, i just can't describe it? Ashlie coming to MSU would have allowed us to hang out EVERYday and become closer? But it's not going to happen.

I told her "that makes me really sad, but I guess I just have to get over it." And she came back with "whenever I don't work, I can always come see you!" Yeah right. I bet she never comes to see me. And if she does, she'll bring her boyfriend along, and all they do is play kissy face and hold each other and it makes me feel awkward when trying to talk to her.

I've never had a friend for more than 2 years. Well! Amy and I have "known" each other for almost 3 years! Lol. But ugh, you live so damn far away! Gosh!

*sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:(

I haven't had a best friend since 4th grade. I just hang out with people...I'm kinda the comic relief of the "group".

And I don't live far away...YOU do