Friday, February 9

That's lame

You know what sucks...

When you come home after being away for a month and go to see your best friend at work, and she talks to your sister more than she talks to you.

What the hell? You see my sister everyday in gym class, so you're still going to talk to her and not talk to me at all? She acted like I wasn't even there...

Whatever. I guess I should just not care. But ugh!

edit--- Hahaha, i posted on her myspace "Hey, stop hanging out with my sister. You dont even talk to me anymore :(" And she texted me "I love you Aleecia!" and i said yeah right. and she said "Are you mad at me?" mwahahahaha. :D i love messing with people. well, some people! hehe

edit #2--- Has nothing to do with this blog but im gonna stick it here anyways... Ever felt like you were just not needed anymore and you just get in the way? :\

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mhm.
i feel that quite often.

you better stick with this blog..loser.

I only write in mine when i need to vent.
(katie)

Anonymous said...

psh friends! who needs them right? thats what you always tell me!

and to respond to that last question...yes. all the mother effin time.